Financial managers oversee the preparation of financial reports, direct investment activities, and implement cash management strategies. Managers also develop strategies and implement the long-term goals of their organization. -Department of Finance
Format: Majority full-text; some additional full-text via link resolver, Coverage: Varies by title. Mostly mid90s - present., Truncation and Wildcard: * and ?, Search Tips: Use quotation marks to phrase search. Allows Boolean AND, OR and NOT searching. May limit to full-text, scholarly journals, date, page length, publication name and type.
• 90,000+ company profiles featuring FTSE 250, NASDAQ & DOW top 100 companies; Private and Public listed companies; Full SWOT analysis on 10,000+ companies; and 200,000+ M&A deals containing rationale and deal value.
• 4,000+ industry profiles covering major industry sectors in developed and emerging markets; leading companies operating in these markets; and Five Forces analysis for each industry sector.
• Market Data Analytics database covering 50+ countries worldwide and 30+ market sectors and over 160 categories in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry.
• Interactive suite of four Company Financial Analysis Tools featuring a Financial Deal Tracker; Company Report Generator; Company Prospector; and Investment & Advisory Prospector.
• 400+ company or industry focused case studies
• Country Statistics Database covering 750 macroeconomic, demographic & industry indicators and 215 countries
Format: Full-text, Coverage: 1995-present, Truncation and Wildcard: No and No, Search Tips: Can search by Company Name or by Ticker Symbol. Will find any company whose name contains the exact letters entered.
Format: Full-text, Coverage: Current, Truncation and Wildcard: No and No, Search Tips: Searches by either name or stock ticker symbol., and Special Features: Stock and Fund Screeners return a list of companies that meet specified criteria such as capitalization level, debt amount, star rating, or industry sector. Portfolio X-Ray feature evaluates an entered portfolio mix to determine Asset Allocation, Style Box, Stock Sector, Stock Type, Stock Stats, Fees & Expenses, and World Regions for in-depth analysis. Help and Education section provides investment education.
Format: Full-text, Coverage: Current, Truncation and Wildcard: No and No, Search Tips: Quick search with stock ticker symbol produces intraday price quote, or news, or a chart. Symbol lookup will return ticker symbols for companies listed on the NYSE and the NASDAQ. Use the buttons on the left navigation bar to access the screening and analysis tools for mutual funds, options, convertibles, and Exchange Traded Funds.