How to install OverDrive on your devices.
OverDrive App! Easy Guide to Leisure Reading on any Device
2. Scroll down to and click the button that says "Get the app."
3. Scroll down, if needed, till you see options to download the app for various devices. Select your own best option and install the app.
You can also use OverDrive on your desktop and sync bookmarks and libraries across various devices, such as your desktop and your mobile device.
4. Open app on your device when installation is complete. Icon is a blue box with a white O in it
5. Create an OverDrive account. Click on "Sign Up" to create a new account. (This is a separate account from your WT account).
6. Go into Settings and choose "Add a Library."
7. Browse through United States, Texas, West Texas A&M University. Click Texas A&M University System.
8. From here you will see “Recently Added” books. The gray options bar allows you to look at “Featured Collection" or audiobooks, as well as other options.
9. When signed in and the app is installed, your page should look something like the image below: