From February 15 through March 1, we have trial access to all subject sets in the Cabells Whitelist of scholarly journals, a database with "complete contact and publication information, multiple quality metrics, submission experience data, and peer review indicators for over 11,000 verified journals across 18 academic disciplines."
If you're a scholar evaluating what journals are best for publication in your field, you can use Cabells advanced search to select journals within specified disciplines by criteria such as type of peer review, acceptance rate, time to publication, and type of open access.
This trial gives us access to Cabells content for such fields as
• Elementary/Early Childhood Education, Educational Psychology, Education Management/Administration, Special Education,
• Agricultural and Biological Sciences, Agronomy and Crop Science, Anatomy, Animal Science and Zoology, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Insect Science, Plant Science, Soil Science, Environmental Science,
• Earth and Planetary Sciences, Atmospheric Science, Physics and Astronomy, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Physical & Theoretical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry,
• Theoretical Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Database Structures and Systems, Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Probability,
• Nursing Research & Theory, Practical Nursing, Pharmacology, Nursing Ethics, Nursing Education, Nursing Administration & Leadership,
• Clinical Psychology, Child Psychology, Family Counseling & Therapy, Psychopathology,
• and many, many more.
We'll have this trial until March 1, so please take a look as soon as you can
and let us know what you think. Your feedback is essential for determining its value