Teaching reading is
- Interactive – It involves not just the reader, but the text and the context in which reading takes place.
- Strategic – Readers have purposes for their reading and use a variety of strategies as they construct meaning.
- Adaptable – Readers change the strategies they use as they read different kinds of text or as they read for different purposes.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 429-4542