Educational Psychology is the study of the mind in an educational environment. Topics of study can include Child Development, Developmental Disorders, Counseling, Measurement and Evaluation, and other related fields. As a subject, Educational Psychology both informs educational practices and leads to specialized professions.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog by keyword, title, etc.
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Find Us Online
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 429-4542