Special Collections Picture
- Donating books and other library materials,
- Building Special Collections by funding the purchase of rare books,
- Purchasing furnishings and artwork for the library,
- Purchasing preservation supplies for use with items in Special Collections and the University Archives,
- Sponsoring traveling exhibits,
- Supporting enlightening programs and lectures.
- believe in the library
- support intellectual pursuits
- serve the people of the region
- Invitations to special programs
- Extended loan privileges for library materials - up to 120 days
- Interlibrary loan privileges for supporting level and above
Join us in Promoting the Cornette Library, One of the Great Resources of the Texas Panhandle!
* An individual becomes a Benefactor on payment of $1,000 or by accumulation of annual membership dues.
Memberships with Friends of the Cornette Library are tax deductible.
Make your checks payable to
WTAMU Foundation, WTAMU Box 60766, Canyon, TX 79016-0001. Please note on the check that it is for Friends of the Cornette Library membership.
If you would like to use a credit card, please use our online payment form for new and renewing members.
Front Door to Cornette Library