"Communication is one of the most important ways we are human and social. A communication disorder robs the child or adult of a critical part of being social and human. The disorder not only affects the individual, but all of their communication partners. One of the greatest joys in our professional lives is using our knowledge and skills to enable a child or adult to learn or relearn how to effectively communicate."
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog by keyword, title, etc.
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to (806) 337-0808