Art is, inherently, difficult to define. However, we can say that art is both production and product. It is the infusion of aesthetic principles and meaning into objects or actions. In the words of Robert Hanson, "Artists are alled to express ideas, images and emotions that others cannot see or understand, we define our existence in different terms and create expressions that can last for ages to come."
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog by keyword, title, etc.
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 337-0808