"If you are interested in American politics, international affairs and theories of power and its use or policy issues, such as water and health, then you will want to pursue Political Science or Public Service Administration. Courses in legal research, legal ethics and American constitutional development are part of the Pre-law curriculum and are specifically designed to prepare you for law school."
Keith Price, Ph.D.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 429-4542
Find Us Online
House of Reps