"Students gain hands-on experience in areas such as: plant and seed identification, horticulture, plant breeding and genetics, range management, soil evaluation and classification, soil fertility and management, grain fiber and oil seed production, weed disease and insect management, soil and water conservation and landscape and floral design."
Dean Hawkins, Ph.D.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 337-0808
Find Us Online