"Beyond providing sharp thinking skills and a broad understanding of life, our majors prepare students for a variety of post-college possibilities including graduate school, professional school and careers in diverse fields like writing, publishing, law, government, business and education. With a philosophy or modern languages degree, your possibilities are endless."
Bonney MacDonald, Ph.D.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to (806) 429-4542