Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Career Presentation Assignment:
You will be required to compile comprehensive information regarding your future career interest. In class you will be provide with some great resources to help you in this endeavor. Your presentation will need to cover the following questions and facts: Why did you choose this profession?
Utilizing the Occupational Outlook Handbook describe:
- Nature of the Work
- Training, Other Qualifications, and Advancement
- Job Outlook
- Earnings and Wages
- Provide information about dream company/agency you want to work for
- How much money would be making at an entry-level position?
- Why did you choose this company?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- What type of benefits does the company provide?
- How does this career fit with your goals and work values?
Ask a Librarian
or text to (806) 429-4542