Research- What is it?
Use this course guide to help build sources for your research project
If at any time you feel confused or frustrated, please ask for help!
Introduce a short story collection
- Include relevant information about the author
- Quotes from interviews (if available)
- Contextual/background information
- Include a summary of responses from critics and appropriate quotes from reviews and scholarly articles
Bibliography must include:
- 1 section on book reviews
- 1 section on scholarly articles
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open