- Create and save citation lists.
- Receive articles directly exported from EBSCO databases.
- Enter citation information manually.
- Upload a citation list.
- Format citations to common styles, including specific journal formats.
- Share lists with researchers at WT or at other institutions.
- Use from any internet capable device.
- Use "Cite While You Write™ in MS Word to insert references and build reference list as you write.
Create your EndNote Account
Three steps will create your account:
- Go to Web of Science.
- Select Sign In and then Register to create a personal account.
- Select EndNote in gray navigation bar.
- You are ready to start working with citations!
After the one time account creation process, you can access EndNote directly at http://www.myendnoteweb.com or go through Web of Science. Account creation also lets you use email alerts, saved searches and other features.