The purpose of teacher education at WTAMU is to prepare professional educators who are academically and technically proficient, reflective in practice, committed to intellectual empowerment of others and guided by the larger democratic purposes of American education.
--Dr. Amy Andersen
Hebronville High School
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 429-4542