These resources are selected for their coverage of news and recent events. They are:
- largely non-scholarly
- often perceived as biased
- require careful evaluation (e.g. looking at multiple sources)
However, these sources help you stay abreast of what's happening around the world.
These are unbiased sources that evaluate news and politics.
Find Us Online
U.S. News - N.Y. Times
World News - BBC News
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to (806) 337-0808