Agrictulture is the science and art of cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding and raising livestock. The subject of agriculture includes studies in Agribusiness, Agricultural Business and Economics, Agriculture, Agricultural Media and Communication, Animal Science, Equine Industry and Business, Plant, Soil and Environmental Science. However, there are additional pages for Animal Science, Plant and Soil Science, and Environmental Science.
Get Help from the Library
- Use our online email form. Most responses within 1 business day.
- Call (806) 651-2215 during library hours
- Stop by the first floor reference desk anytime the library is open
Circulation and Reserves
Search Library Catalog by keyword, title, etc.
Make a research question from your topic.
- For example: "What is currently being done to help conserve the endangered Giant Panda population?"
- Keywords: conserve and Giant Panda
Think of related words.
- Conserve: conservation, preservation, protection
- Giant Panda: panda, Ailuropoda melanoleuca (scientific name).
Ask a Librarian
or text to: (806) 429-4542